Justice League Dark (DC EU) ~ die Avengers des John Constantine

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
@Gonzo, Diego

Ich widerspreche euch beiden. Del Toro soll erst Mountains of Madness machen, dann den hier, dann Hellboy. Bin mir auch sicher, dass DC es nie und nimmer zulassen wird, dass vor Justice League ein Film namens Justice League Dark ins Kino kommt.

Schätze aber sehr, dass Del Toro den hier als nächstes macht. Rim wird nicht so gut laufen wie erhofft, befürchte ich, und es wird ihm keinen Freischein für was er auch immer machen will bringen. Das hier ist quasi Hellboy im DC B-Bereich... mit max 80 Mio Budget lassen sie ihn das machen.

R

RickDeckard

Diego de la Vega schrieb:
Guillermo del Toro: "The great thing about the Dark Universe is you have this possibility of basically creating a supernatural group and you can play by different rules, but I would love to see the DC Universe become as cohesive as the Marvel filmic universe. So if there’s any correlation, I will honor it."
q.: slashfilm.com

Könnte also im in Man of Steel begonnen DC-Universum spielen. Könnte.

Sollte?
Gerne - sofern es gut gemacht wird.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Nochmal Guillermo del Toro: "Justice League Dark is very active. I’m doing one more revision while we wait for the writer. It’s somebody big, [and] we’re patiently waiting for that writer. I think it’s worth it, I think it’s a guy we all admire. I’m doing my revisions on my sort of Bible, on my story for the film. I can tell you it’s the writing project I’ve enjoyed the most in English. Devil’s Backbone and Pan’s Labyrinth are in Spanish, but of all my writing and screenplays, this was so much fun because it was character. It was a pretty easy plot, but the character interaction, Swamp Thing with Deadman and Demon, it’s so joyful for me to write that. Constantine is such a great character, so dry. I think it could be a great movie. I don’t want to do many changes until the proper writer comes onboard."
q.: Collider

In sehr aktiver Entwicklung. :thumbsup: Aber er wartet noch immer auf den Drehbuchautor, der aus seinem Entwurf das finale Skript bastelt.

jimbo

ehemals jak12345
Teammitglied
Holy Macaroni!

Justice League Dark in aktiver Entwicklung, da bin ich ja mal gespannt.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
News
Kommt "Justice League Dark" trotz der Ankündigung einer John Constantine TV-Serie auf NBC?

Guillermo del Toro: "We talked about it at DC and Warners, and I feel confident that the two properties can exist at the same time,” ... “I think that DC is trying to create a great universe of characters, and expand it and make it clear to the audience that it’s a landscape of characters, and not just one that’s dependent on one or two characters. ... it’s still active"
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10...-and-the-john-constantine-tv-show-can-coexist

Ist weiter aktiv und kann also koexistieren.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Guillermo del Toro: "We're still on (Justice League Dark), writing, and hopefully it will happen but there are no developments that are new. We're still at Warner Bros., they are making plans for the entire DC universe. All the superheroes, all the mythologies, and part of that is Justice League Dark. They're planning on TV, movies, and all the media, so we have to fit into that plan."
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111305

Demnach hat Warner Bros Pläne für ein vollständiges DC Universum, zu dem auch "Justice League Dark" gehört.

Auch die Serien?

Clive77

Serial Watcher
Falls man die Serien tatsächlich mit einbinden sollte, wäre ich (positiv) überrascht. Hoffentlich wollen sie das jetzt nicht mit der Brechstange umsetzen...

Aber wenn man - und es klingt ja so - alles unter einen Hut bringen möchte, bitteschön. Keine Einwände.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Guillermo del Toro: "I'm still working on it," ... "Sandman doesn’t figure in the Dark Universe. We have Deadman, we have the Demon, we have Swamp Thing, we have Zatana, we have Constantine, but DC and Warners have been very clear that they are trying to keep those properties separate so when the time comes they can unite them, once they know they’re quantifiable. Batman, Superman, Green Lantern… everyone eventually will come together. Right now, they’re allowing us independence."

"I had that conversation when the Constantine show was pitched. I said, ‘Do I have to have continuity with that?’ and they said, ‘No, feel free to continue the way you’re going."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=104388

Er arbeitet noch dran. Aktuell unabhängig vom Rest des DC-Film-Universums, da Warner es zunächst separat halten will, um es evtl. später mit Superman, Batman und Co. zusammen zu bringen.
Darf auch unabhängig von der Constantine TV-Show verbleiben.

jimbo

ehemals jak12345
Teammitglied
Du willst mir aber nicht sagen, dass Keanu nicht klasse als John Constantine war oder ?

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Ich mag den Film. Sehr sogar. Auch Reeves in der Rolle war gut und auch Sequel-würig.
Nur wird del Toro sich nicht ins gemachte Bett legen, sondern seinen eigenen, blonden Constantine bringen.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Erneut Guillermo Del Torro: "Right now the plans are to make it a feature. We are deep in the screenplay writing phase. I think we see eye to eye (Warners and DC and myself) on what the movie is and I think it will serve really well as a movie."

"The ideal form is to develop the movie. The only thing I made clear to them (the Constantine TV show) is that the TV series will not affect the movie and they said that's okay. Now if we see the TV series and we can mesh with it or cast the same actor depending on where the movie is going then I would be happy to consider (meshing with the show)."

"We came in and I tried 2 or 3 different structures for the screenplay. I wrote a 75 page template for the universe... that takes a year... We needed to create a new story. Then we need to go to a screenplay writer. One draft takes between 6 and 8 months. It really takes a while."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=104696

Sei in der (frühen) Drehbuchphase. Kann also (logischerweise) noch dauern. Aber er kann sich anscheinend vorstellen, den Constantine-Darsteller der Serie zu übernehmen. Schließt es zumindest nicht im Vorhinein aus.

Schneebauer

Targaryen
Mit "template" meint er wohl, dass er quasi das Universum in der JLD spielen soll beschrieben hat? Also komplett ohne Charaktere und Handlung, sondern Planeten, Orte usw.? Versteh ich das richtig? Das würde ich zu gerne lesen. :sad:

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
Damit dürfte das Projekt im Sumpf sein. :/

Hätte doch ein zweites Suicide Squad werden können. Aber wahrscheinlich ist GDTs Stil gänzlich inkompatibel mit Snyders.

Oben