Jason Bourne 6 (der nach Jason Bourne) ~ Matt Damon

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
Bourne 4 ist ein "kann man gesehen haben". Etwa so wichtig wie Shooter.

brawl 56

Ich bin auf 13 Sternen zum Tode verurteilt!
Von Shooter höre ich von Freunden nur positives. Sehr positiv :check:
Das bringt mich jetzt zum Grübeln.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Ich fand Shooter deutlich stärker. Bei Bourne ohne Titelheld musste ich des öfterem mit dem Schlaf kämpfen.
Aber Lin wird sicher mehr rausholen.

Schneebauer

Targaryen
Shooter ist top. Aber auch Bourne Legacy fand ich nicht so verkehrt wie oftmals mockiert. Sollte man der Vollständigkeit halber schon gesehen haben.

Presko

Don Quijote des Forums
Jo mal schauen. Bisher bin ich gegenüber dem neuen Bourne noch skeptisch. Trailer sagten mich nicht besonders zu. Dabei ist die Bourne-Trilogie neben Nolans TDK und und BB für mich mit das Beste aus den letzten Jahren Blockbuster-Kino.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
News
Nachdem ja nun nicht mehr mit Renner und dessen Figur geplant wird, möchte Regisseur Greengrass in einem (möglichen) Teil 6 wieder Alicia Vikander und Riz Ahmed aus Teil 5 dabei haben.

"These franchises are really difficult to build for all the studios, and if you're lucky enough to have been associated with one as I have, one that people love, you want the best for it. Renewing it, giving it somewhere to go that feels organic as opposed to just stuck in there, it is the hardest thing. That's what I wanted to do. Once I decided to do another, it became very important to me to try, with some subtlety and elegance, to hand it back to Universal with places to go and characters that take it forward in a way that felt elegant and not false.

Alicia's character was part of that. Riz Ahmed's character was, also. I wanted those characters to be of our landscape, today. 'Bourne Ultimatum' and 'Bourne Supremacy' were very much films of the mid-90s and mid-2000s. But we're in a very different world now, and the audience that goes to see these movies now has a different way of looking at the world.

Theirs is a world dominated by social media, and the entire digital realm. I wanted to create characters that lived in their world, and hopefully somebody might want to pick that up. I'm sure they will, and you've got places to go with Bourne and with the other characters….it was an important part of the creative mission for me."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/44373/vikander-ahmed-wanted-back-in-bourne-6

Der 5. hat übrigens sehr gemischte Kritiken.

batgadget

Diego de la Vega schrieb:
News

Der 5. hat übrigens sehr gemischte Kritiken.
Action soll überragend sein, nur hat man sich wohl etwas mit der Story verholpert, aber soll immer noch ein unterhaltsamer Film rausgekommen sein. :thumbup:

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
NEWS
Kommt wohl mit Damon und Greengrass, sobald eine gute Story steht. Aktuell aber erst mal Pause, Story finden... laut Producer Frank Marshall. Damon und Greengrass aber anscheinend nicht abgeneigt.

“I have spoken to them both. Obviously they’re very pleased with how the movie turned out. It’s really about the story, just like on this one, everyone said ‘if you come to us with a good story, we’ll think about it.’
So right now, we’re taking a pause and then we’re going to dive back in and try to find a story. We did leave it wide open at the end of the movie to continue on in Bourne’s world so we’ll see what we can come up with.”

Und was ist mit Renner/Aaron Cross aus The Bourne Legacy und seinem Sequel?
“Probably not. I don’t know. That story is still out there as well but it’s not… we’re not talking about it.”

Nichts. Vermutlich nicht mehr, man spreche nicht mehr davon.

Und ein Crossover?
“No, not really. I think they are separate characters, and I don’t think we’re ever going to see them together.”

Nope.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/next-bourne-re-teams-damon-greengrass/

Teddy Duchamp

Diego de la Vega schrieb:
Und was ist mit Renner/Aaron Cross aus The Bourne Legacy und seinem Sequel?
“Probably not. I don’t know. That story is still out there as well but it’s not… we’re not talking about it.”
Damit habe ich auch nicht mehr gerechnet, wäre aber schön gewesen :crying:

Jay

Teammitglied
NEWS
Justin Lin würd gern noch einen zweiten bournelosen Bourne Film mit Aaron Cross mit Jeremy Renner drehen.

“I talk to Jeremy all the time and technically, it’s still in development. I’m one of his biggest fans and I signed on because we’ve been looking for stuff to work together and we still look for stuff to work together. It was just an opportunity at that time. It was actually getting to be really exciting but I also realized that’s a whole other franchise universe. My connection to it is Jeremy and we’re finding great things to hopefully work together. We’re in touch. I love Jeremy.”

http://www.darkhorizons.com/lin-updates-bourne-5-space-jam-2-more/

Jay

Teammitglied
Mit diesem sollten sie warten, bis Damon merklich älter ist. 5 war ok, aber zu unbesonders, zu sehr Imitation von 1-3.

Renner wird wohl umsonst auf eine Rückkehr hoffen, da das Studio nicht beide Gehälter zahlen wollen wird.

Oben