Die Reise ins Labyrinth 2

Kenshii

Update: EW has an anonymous source saying that, yes, people at The Jim Henson Company often talk about doing a Labyrinth sequel but that nothing ever comes of it. The site says “there are currently no plans to reboot, revive, or make a sequel to Labyrinth. It’s one of those legacy titles that is floated at most meetings, but, sadly, nothing is actually in development at the moment.”

steht im gleichen Link noch der oben verlinkt ist

gut so....das ist kein Film der nen Remake oder 2ten Teil brauch...der erste ist gut so wie er ist und soll so bleiben!

McKenzie

Unchained
Tristar und die Jim Henson Co. haben beschlossen dass es an der Zeit ist, den Bowie-Kultfilm neu aufzulegen. Das Script kommt von Guardians of the Galaxy - Co-Writerin Nicole Perlman.

Q: HR

McKenzie

Unchained
News

Nun meint Nicole Perlman, dass es sich bei den Reboot-News um reine Gerüchte handle, es werde kein Remake kommen.
Interessant allerdings diese beiden Tweets von ihr:

Labyrinth is my favorite film from childhood, so I share your concerns that any continuation of the world be handled with love and respect.
---
Henson Co & I started talking in late 2014, so the timing of these rumors is so upsetting. I would never seek to profit from Bowie's death.
Also kein Remake, aber irgendwas scheint ja doch im Busch zu sein.

Q: hitfix

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
NEWS
Ein Jahr später ist Alvarez immer noch bereit, in den Sumpf des ewigen Gestanks zu ziehen. Das Drehbuch sei nun fertig.

“I was actually having lunch yesterday with Lisa Henson and we reconnected with that project,” Alvarez told Fandango this week. “We’re very excited about it. It is basically a direct continuation of the first movie many years later, and I can’t tell you much more about it… but we have a script, and we’re very excited about it so we’ll see where that goes. Like always, it takes time and effort to put those movies together because they’re larger than life. But that’s one of the projects that I’m very excited about.”

https://www.fandango.com/movie-news...01nr&cjevent=3d385c70d92911e880aa02330a240613

Jede Wette, dass es um den nun erwachsenen Toby geht - der Bruder von Jennifer Connellys Figur, der im ersten von Goblinkönig Bowie entführt worden ist.

Ob dann ein anderer bekannter Sänger den Goblinkönig spielt? :huh:

Es müsste jemand halbwegs junges und gutaussehendes sein, also nicht Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson oder Gene Simmons. Wie wärs mit Macklemore? :ugly:

TheRealNeo

NEWS

Scott Derrickson (DOCTOR STRANGE) soll nun die Regie übernehmen.
Maggie Levin (INTO THE DARK) die Vorlage schreiben.

Quelle

Oben