MallBrats (Mallrats: Die Serie) ~ Kevin Smith

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
"Mallrats 2" wurde nun von Kevin Smith angekündigt. Hat ein Drehbuch und soll ca. im Mai 2016 vor die Kameras.

"It has a script right now and we're pulling out loot together. We have got up until the beginning of 2016, so by the time we get to May 2016, we should be shooting. It kind of came out of nowhere. Lately I've been doing this thing where it's like, 'Well, do you want to do what's good for your career, or do you want to have fun?' Nobody is clamoring for a Mallrats sequel, but I'd love to make one. I had a cool idea and a bunch of investors that were like, 'Do it' so here we are."
http://www.movieweb.com/mallrats-2-movie-sequel-kevin-smith

Wer mag Teil 1?

Revolvermann

Ich hoffe mal der ist nicht vom Tisch. Sehe gerade das "Clerks 2" von 2006 ist. :blink:
Ist das schon wieder 9 Jahre her? Kann doch nicht sein! Kam der hier sehr verspätet raus?

Butch

Wenn ich es mir aussuchen könnte würde ich ja lieber Clerks 3 haben. Ich hoffe der kommt trotztdem noch, war der nicht schon sicher? Mallrats hab ich etwas schwächer als die anderen Jersey Filme empfunden, da waren eigentlich nur die Jay & Silent Bob Szenen wirklich lustig, ist aber sehr lange her das ich den gesehen habe.

Manny

Professioneller Zeitungsbügler
Wäre schön, wenn sie Clerks (Teil1) bei der Gelegenheit mal synchronisieren würden.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Ist doch anscheinend geschehen. Anscheinend aber mies, steht im zuletzt gesehene Filme Thread, und die Version ist auf Netflix (und glaub auch Amazon Instant) zu finden.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
NEWS
Wird der nächste Film von Smith, und danach Clerks 3. Weshalb? Im Spoiler.

We’ve been putting together Mallrats 2….It’s been a real, like Blues Brothers ‘We’re putting the band back together, on a mission from Smod.’ So this week, we had a lot of activity behind the scenes as well and it looks like we might — it’s Mallrats and so we require a big old empty mall, and it would be nice if we could do things to the mall. So if you had a mall and the mall was eventually going away, that would let you like blow the f—ing mall up, which happens in the third act.

So we found a place that we can go to and in order to get to that mall before it goes away, we were talking about initially shooting Clerks 3 this summer and then we were going to get to Mallrats in the beginning of 2016. And then it jumped into 2015, where we were going to shoot Clerks and then hopefully Mallrats before the end of the year. But now, based on a f—ing mall that we all dig that will be going away, the priority has become Mallrats. So the next f—ing movie I’m making is Mallrats 2. No word on Batfleck yet…but it would be fun to see if we could get him.

Weil Smith eine Mall gefunden hat, die bald weg muss, in die Luft gesprengt wird, und man vorher und während dessen dort drehen kann.
http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-smith-mallrats-2-2015/

Und er versucht Ben "Batfleck" Affleck wieder dabei zu haben.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Kevin Smith: “Today, I start pitching the [Mallrats] series, which began life back in March 2015 as a movie. But now, with Jim and Dan from [Universal Television], I’ll spend the next week trying to find a home for our sequel series at places like [Showtime], [Netflix], [Amazon], and [Hulu].”

When I saw Stan Lee at New York comic con this weekend, I told him Rats pitches start today. Stan (who is a major part of the series) said ‘Well hurry up! I’m not getting any younger!’ To psych myself up, I’ve been staring at these script sides from Day 4 of our #1995 shoot. Sides are mini versions of the script for that day’s work – so the last time I studied this particular set of sides, I was a 24 year old who never expected he’d get as far as he did with his first film.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/kevin-smith-now-pitching-the-mallrats-tv-series/

Er versucht das Teil also nun bei u.a. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon oder Showtime an den Mann und die Frau zu bringen.

Butch

Nicht so Schlimm.
Mallrats ist sicher nicht der beste Film der New Jersey Reihe und eignet sich, wie ich finde nicht für eine Serie.

Oben