Shadows - DreamWorks Animation von Edgar Wright

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Mit "Shadows" (Arbeitstitel) hat sich Edgar Wright ein neues Projekt auf den Tisch gelegt, welches sich für DreamWorks Animation mit Schatten (Überraschung) beschäftigen soll. Wright schreibt das Drehbuch zusammen mit Autor und Schauspieler David Walliams (Little Britain, Billionen Boy) und wird die Regie beim Animationsfilm führen.

DreamWorks Animation’s Co-Presidents of Feature Animation Bonnie Arnold: “Edgar will spearhead a new approach to this fascinating concept and we’re ecstatic to have him onboard as director along with David as co-writer,” ... “We’ve always been intrigued by a film concept involving shadows, and now with Edgar’s signature comedic style and abilities as a natural storyteller, audiences will be treated to a truly captivating and energetic tale.”

Regisseur und Co.Autor Edgar Wright: “My first endeavors in film-making as a teenager were in animation, so it was hugely intriguing to get a call from DreamWorks Animation about potentially directing,” ... “When the Shadows concept was suggested to me, I could see the poster, the title sequence and
pretty much the whole movie. It’s a blast writing this and to have one of my oldest friends in comedy, David Walliams, along for the adventure is a thrill.”
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...direct-dreamworks-animations-movie-on-shadows

Schattenspiele von Edgar Wright erwünscht?

jimbo

ehemals jak12345
Teammitglied
Worlds End hat mich zwar auch nicht so begeistert aber dafür hat Scott es um so mehr !

TheReelGuy

The Toxic Avenger
Ich kann mir nichts darunter vorstellen, aber bei Edgar Wright ist ein Kinobesuch direkt Pflicht! BTW... also ich LIEBE "The World's End" :love:

McKenzie

Unchained
World's End ist meiner Ansicht nach sogar der bisher beste Wright, was Drehbuch und Charaktere betrifft (Auch wenn mein persönlicher Liebling wohl Hot Fuzz ist). Unter anderem auch weil er eben nicht bloß lustig war, sondern tatsächlich auch Drama und SF-Action bot.

Animation von Wright, ja, wieso nicht.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
News
Vermutlich tot. Zumindest aktuell. Weil die Leute die Wright damals engagiert haben, da nun nicht mehr arbeiten und so.

“Well I wrote three drafts of that, but because of the whole regime change there, most of the people that hired me and David Walliams to do it don’t work there anymore. So at the moment, that’s not something that I’m necessarily attached to I think. It’s something that’s TBD.”
http://www.darkhorizons.com/edgar-wright-talks-whats-next-for-him/

Oder die engagieren demnächst jemand neues. :check: :thumbdown:

Oben