Ant-Man (MCU) ~ Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas [Kritik]

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
NEWS
Marvel Boss Kevin Feige hat mal elaboriert, wie das mit Edgar Wright war. Er betont, dass es nicht daran lag, dass man mit Wrights zu kreativer Vision nicht klarkam. Letztlich habe es einfach an unterschiedlichen Ansichten über Ant-Mans Umsetzung gelegen. Er bereut auch, dass man das nicht vorher bemerkt hat und sagt, dass es ihn ärgere, dass es seine persönliche Beziehung zu Wright getrübt habe.

"We sat round a table and we realised it was not working. A part of me wishes we could have figured that out in the eight years we were working on it. But better for us and for Edgar that we figure it out then, and not move it through production. We said 'let's do this together and put out a statement.' What do we say? 'Creative differences'. I said: 'That's what they always say and no-one ever believes it.' Edgar said: 'But in this case it's true'"

The Marvel movies are very collaborative, and I think they are more collaborative than what he had been used to. And I totally respect that. [But] the notion that Marvel was scared, the vision was too good, too far out for Marvel is not true. And I don't want to talk too much about that because I think our movies speak to that.

The biggest disappointment for me is just the relationship, because I like Edgar very, very much and we were very close for many many years. But the perception that the big evil studio was too scared at the outside-the-box creative vision is just not the case."

q: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/33009/ant-man-namor-dr-strange-cap-3-updates

Joker1986

0711er
Sieht nicht schlecht aus... Ich glaube das wird was... auch wenn mich das mit dem Bösewicht ein bisschen stört.

weil der ja im Endeffekt die gleichen Kräfte hat wie Ant-Man. Allerdings ist das auch irgendwie ein Marvel Ding, die Helden oft gegen Gegner mit den gleichen Kräften antreten zu lassen. Hulk gegen Abomination, Iron Man gegen Iron Monger, Thor gegen Loki. Sind ja im Endeffekt nur Böse Spieglebilder der Helden.

jimbo

Administrator
Teammitglied
Das wär mal ein Poster was ich mir Irgendwo hinhängen würde, wenn ich dann Platz hätte.

jimbo

Administrator
Teammitglied
Auch alles klasse und sympathische Leute nur ich hätte da immernoch gerne Wright sitzen gesehn.
Naja, der ziemlich perfekte Cast steht zum glück noch.

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Diego de la Vega schrieb:
Ach ja, Evangeline Lilly spielt The Wasp.

Update
Marvel hats jetzt offiziell gemacht, wen Lilly spielt und wer der Bösewicht ist.

"Evangeline Lilly and Corey Stoll have found their way into the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the female lead and antagonist, respectively, in Marvel’s “Ant-Man,” in theaters July 17, 2015!

Lilly will play Hope Pym, the daughter of Hank Pym, while Stoll will play Darren Cross, a.k.a. Yellowjacket, the antagonist of the film. The two join stars Paul Rudd (Scott Lang) and Michael Douglas (Hank Pym), along with director Peyton Reed, for the size-changing super hero’s first cinematic adventure.

“We’ve been fans of Evangeline for years, and couldn’t be more pleased that she’s agreed to join us on Ant-Man’s journey to the big screen,” said Marvel’s Kevin Feige. “We look forward to audiences learning more about her character when she joins forces with Hank Pym and Scott Lang in 2015.

"Corey brings depth to every role he plays,” continued Feige. “As a major part of the Ant-Man ensemble, we all wanted an actor who could be both cunning and sympathetic, and help create a character as dynamic as Marvel's best antagonists."

Most recently, Lilly impressed audiences around the world with her portrayal of the willful and skilled Elfin archer Tauriel in Peter Jackson’s second installment of the Hobbit trilogy, “The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug,” and will once again reprise the role in “The Hobbit: There and Back Again” later this year. Lilly was first introduced to audiences, who turned into die-hard fans, when she played Kate Austen for the entire length of ABC’s international hit series “Lost,” for which she also received a Golden Globe nomination and won a Screen Actor’s Guild Award.

Stoll, celebrated for his Golden Globe-nominated turn as Rep. Peter Russo in "House of Cards" on Netflix, recently appeared in "Non-Stop," which opened in first place at the box office earlier this year. The actor currently stars in “The Strain” on FX, the series premiere of which earned eight million viewers, and will next appear in Showtime’s award-winning “Homeland” series.
"
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=104644

Also Lilly als Hope Pym, die Tochter von Hank Pym und Corey Stoll als Filmbösewicht Yellowjacket.

<Rorschach>

Kann Hope Pym in den Comics was?
Die einzige Hope die ich kenn ist in Avengers vs X-Men diejenige die Phönix in sich aufnehmen soll... :check:

Also ist Wasp doch nicht dabei? :crying:

<Rorschach>

Bei solchen Sachen versteh ich die Produzenten nicht. Das ist dem "normalen" Publikum doch sowas von Schnurz wie sie heißt, aber dem Comic Fan würde es viel bedeuten. Wieso macht man sowas?

Slevin

Pyms Frau ist wohl im Film ,
stirbt(?) aber bei einem Unfall während der Entwicklung der Technologie. Das könnte der Grund sein, warum er den Anzug an den Nagel hängt bzw. weitergibt
Hat Michael Douglas im Interview mit EW verraten.
Quelle:cbm

Grintolix

laut Latino-Review soll es in einer früheren Script-Version von Edgar Wright eine Verbindung zu einigen Personen aus Captain America gegeben haben.
Es soll eine Flashback-Szene (vermutlich in den 60ern) gegeben haben, in der der junge Hank Pym ein Treffen mit S.H.I.E.L.D. hat. Mit dabei sind Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, Arnim Zola und ein junger Alexander Pierce. Ob es diese Sequenzen in den fertigen Film schaffen ist aber nach dem "Wegfall" von Edgar Wright fraglich. Ich fände es auf jeden Fall saucool und eine gute Verbindung zu der neuen Agent Carter TV-Serie.Quelle: CBM und hier auf moviejones.

Oben