Cloverfield [Kritik]

Godzilla

Shadowrunner
War irgendwie klar, dass man nach dem ganzen Rummel den Titel nicht mehr ändern wollte oder konnte.

Ich kann mir nur überhaupt nicht vorstellen welchen Sinn dieser Titel haben soll.

Mestizo

Got Balls of Steel
Ach, mir gefaellt der Titel an sich, auch wenn ich selbst nicht weiss, was es damit auf sich haben wird. Auf der anderen Seite, wuerde ich das nicht unbedingt als amtlich bezeichnen wollen, denn wenn man sich die Domain nicht gesichert haette, waere es moeglich, dass jemand anderes sein Unwesen auf einer solchen Seite treibt und man somit einfach alle Eventualitaeten abgedeckt hat. Man wird sehen, in jedem Fall koennte ich mit dem Titel sehr gut leben, bin mal gespannt, welchen deutschen Untertitel der Film bekommen wird. :ugly:

hexe

omg lazerguns pew pew
War Cloverfield nicht der Name der Straße in der JJ's Produktionsfirma steht? Oder irgendwie sowas in der Richtung, könnte schwören das steht sogar hier irgendwo im Forum. Also da ist auf jeden Fall der Name her, von ner Straße, oder Adresse die was mit JJ zu tun hat.

Mestizo

Got Balls of Steel
Ne, das ist schon klar. Die Frage ist, wenn der Name tatsächlich als Titel herhalten wird, welcher Sinn hinter dem Titel stecken wird, in Bezug auf und im Rahmen des Films. Hoffe, du weisst was ich meine, klingt irgendwie gerade ein wenig komplizert. :ugly:

hexe

omg lazerguns pew pew
Ja klar weiß ich was Du meinst. Du meinst warum der Film Cloverfield und nicht 'JJ's komische Adresse von irgendwas' heißt. Ja das weiß ich auch nicht.

:ugly:

Crane

boah nun schau ich mir jeden tag den trailer an......will endlich wissen was das ist, aber ein neuer godzilla...hmmm...

MamoChan

Wie schaut es denn nun eigentlich mit neuen Infos aus? Sollte nicht am letzten Dienstag etwas veröffentlicht werden?

Ethan

Short News

Will The WGA Strike Impact Cloverfield?

http://bp2.blogger.com/_YPCf8JFgUdI/Ry9E26z-FnI/AAAAAAAABFk/OvGy9A44IXY/s320/hollywood.jpg

The writers in Hollywood (WGA) have officially begun their strike today. This means NO new material for your favorite movies or TV shows, although TV will be hit the hardest. Starting today all "live scripted" shows will be in reruns, which means no new Letterman, Leno, Daily Show, Colbert Report, or even SNL.

The current crop of fall season TV shows have four to five shows "in the can", with another one to five scripts already written that could be filmed - that is, "if scripts are in tip-top shape and can shoot without any changes". After that, the season will have to end early.

The big question here is, how will this affect Cloverfield?

The movie itself has already been filmed and should be in "post". The only thing that might be affected is if any scenes need to be changed or re-shot, there would be no writers around to help.

The future of Cloverfield "ARG" however seems uncertain. While there is probably a outline for what they want to accomplish, I doubt there is an entire script already written out. In the Lost Experience ARG, one of the writers of the show (Javi) was the "main dude" running the show. There already hasn't been any updates in over two weeks. Hopefully, they have been using this time to stockpile something so this can continue until the movie release.

If we are lucky, the ARG was subbed out to a marketing firm, like Hi-Res (the company that ran The Lost Experience), and won't be affected by the strike.

Knock on wood (six times for good luck!)

BTW, The reasons for the strike are complicated, but the main sticking points are the WGA wanting a bigger cut of DVD sales and the "nets" not wanting to pay for TV shows watched online, which they consider "promotional".

Naja wollen wir es hoffen das sie es hinbekommen :smile:

Payton

Heckenschütze
Auf jeden Fall haben es die Autoren innerhalb weniger Tage Geschaft ganz schön Staub aufzuwirbeln. Es gibt ja fast kein Projekt das nicht irgendwie betroffen ist (bzw. noch sein wird).

Ethan

Slusho Updates Happy Talk

The Happy Talk page on Slusho.jp was updated with new quotes:

* You're website is so cute! I just love the music.
* I am so happy and full of Slusho that I might burst!
* I need to know if there will be a cherry flavor coming soon. I could just imagine the cherry-whale! Thanks!!!
* Slusho is so extreme!!!!!
* Most Honorable Satoshi, I really like the Slusho Zoom flavors of Mikan and Nashi mixed together. Please tell me about your secret ingredient. I promise I won't speak of it to anyone, honest. A devoted consumer in America, thank you
* Slusho, your drinks make me super happy. Slush me away!!
* Yes, Id like to know, all that you know. About Slusho, I mean. I find the soft drink world absolutely fascinating. And was wondering what made it so delectiable!
* keep the slusho secret husho
* GIMME THE TASTI SEA BEVERAGE IN MY MOUTH!
* Nothing better than a deep sea slushy drink!
* I love sharing my favorite Slusho! flavor with all my favorite Slusho! friends!
* Slusho! cured my apathy!!! It made me happathy!!!
* I put raw egg in Slusho! Give more energy for SLUSHO! ZOOM!
* How do I know there was a toothbrush for the door
* Seabed's Nectar changed my way of thinking
* Donkey, Monkey, Slusho!? Yes, I am contented.
* Do I need to microwave Slusho! before feeding my infant?

Some of the quotes are very strange. They remind my of one of my favorite Haiku:

Haiku are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

I guess this means the ARG is still running despite the WGA strike! Yea!

FYI, I don't see any other changes on the site.

Ethan

Short News

Die Seite Cloverfield Movie wurde aufgesetzt man sieht nicht viel bis auf eine weiße Seite und als Titel Untitled aber das zeigt doch das was kommen wird.

Die Homepage wurde schon Monate zuvor von Paramount Pictures Registriert.

Oben