Die 10 besten Van Damme - Zitate

Dr.WalterJenning

Düsterer Beherrscher
Kürzlich im Netz darüber gestolpert, wollte ich euch diese essenziellen Weisheiten von Jean-Claude Van Damme, seines Zeichens Schauspieler, Regisseur, Autor, Kampfsportass, Ballettänzer und augenscheinlich philosophischer Gelehrter, nicht vorenthalten :biggrin: Wer noch mehr findet (auch gerne von anderen (Action-) Stars), darf sie gerne hier posten :smile:

1) "Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain."

2) "In the year 3.000, people are going to speak with sound waves. Don't think i'm crazy, the whales do it and the dolphins, too."

3) "God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple."

4) "When i walk across my living room from my chimney to the window, it takes me 10 seconds, but for a bird it takes 1 second and for oxygen zero seconds!"

5) "My wife is not my best sexual partner but she's good with the housework."

6) "I knew Thailand very well, so i showed her my "Thailand"." - Sagte er über die Affaire mit Kylie Minogue am Set von 'Street Fighter'

7) "My last fight wasmore than 20 years ago. I'm not a fighter, i'm a lover. If somebody's going to speak bad about me, i will walk away. But if a guy like Steven Seagal slaps me once, i will slap him twice as hard. Life is full of violence."

8 ) "I'm one of the most sensitive human beings on earth - and I know it!"

9) "I love animals. I have nine dogs and a kitty. My biggest orgasm - not in a sexual way - is to walk with my dogs at the beach."

10) "A cookie has no soul, it's just a cookie. But before it was milk and eggs. And in eggs there's the potential for life."

quelle: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rsultan/the-10-best-things-jean-claude-van-damme-has-ever

Ich hoffe, ihr seid jetzt ebenso erleuchtet wie ich und schreitet von nun etwas weiser durch's Leben, denn nun wissen wir: "Das Leben ist ein Keks..." :thumbsup:

J

Jion

rofl...das hat er wirklich alles gesagt? Ich bin entgeistert. Der Typ ist anscheinend seeehr speziell.

Oben