Angelina Jolie als neue Bond-Bösewichtin?

TheRealNeo

Folgendes kann man wohl nur als Gerücht(e) einstufen, aber wollte ich euch nicht vorenthalten:

Thanks for all the love, guys. Honestly, I’m just a Bond fan picking up on rumours that I’ve heard.

Boyle was in LA recently finishing up his new film with some scenes there. He met with Universal top brass and they are said to be in the process of signing off on his casting decisions. I heard that before heading to LA, Boyle was recently on the set of Maleficent 2 and spent a lot of time with Jolie.

I hear Boyle has spoken and got informal commitments from cast. He’s just in the process of formalising those agreements. But I think Jolie is a lock to play the main villain. Expect an announcement very very soon.

I hear the film is much further on in development than people think. The script is said to in the process of being revised by another writer (though Hodge is still working on some acts) and the locations have been scouted and secured. The action sequences and VFX are currently being planned. Supposedly, Boyle wanted to make the film for $100m but the budget is ballooning (as expected). Any attempt to make a modest picture have disappeared and the film should be north of $150m (which makes sense as craftsmen and women alongside actors can ask for a hefty payday from a Hollywood tentpole).

I hear the mental health/depression angle was key to Boyle’s pitch. So to summarise:

• Naomie Harris and Ben Whishaw are in the film and have deals. I know there were some concerns that Fiennes was too busy, but this isn’t the case. He will be in the film. He spent a total of three weeks on SP (one week filming the first two acts) and a two weeks doing the finale).

• Angelina Jolie is in the process of signing on.

• Mark Strong and Benedict Cumberbatch are in the film. Likely in smaller roles.

• Lily James is the top pick for the female lead.

• Golshifteh Farahani has met and auditioned.

Finally, if you live around London then you’re in luck. The film will be made predominantly around the city and in the East

Jamesbond.de

######

Angelina Jolie? Wäre das was?

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
Wenn Tomb Raider Revival, kriegen wir dann Gerard Butler als Goldfinger?

Oben