Doctor Who

Time Lord

of The Doctor
@Hurri
So sehr ich Smith auch liebe (und mir deine Idee seht gefällt :ugly: ), will ich zum Anniversary ne Multi Doc Story! Und ey, ne Folge Tennant vs Smith, das wär ja dann wohl eher euer Ding :nene:

Mr.Anderson

Kleriker
Wie kommst du denn darauf?

Steven Moffat, executive producer and lead writer, said:

"It's the 50th year of Doctor Who and look what's going on! We're up in the sky and under the sea! We're running round the rings of an alien world and then a haunted house. There's new Cybermen, new Ice Warriors and a never before attempted journey to the centre of the TARDIS. And in the finale, the Doctor's greatest secret will at last be revealed! If this wasn't already our most exciting year it would be anyway!"

Featuring a movie a week from a ghost story to an underwater siege to a period drama, the new series will also introduce new monsters, as well as bringing back fan favourites the Ice Warriors and Cybermen.

Meanwhile the series' stellar list of guest stars include: Celia Imrie; Richard E Grant; Warwick Davis, Jessica Raine; Dougray Scott and Tamzin Outhwaite, as well as for the first time on screen together, mother and daughter Dame Diana Rigg and Rachael Stirling.

bbc.cu.uk

Mr.Anderson

Kleriker
Kommt Jack doch noch mal wieder? Und Rory auch?

John Barrowman was interviewed on Friday’s edition of This Morning and appeared to reveal he has some involvement in the 50th Anniversary.

He said: “I haven’t had any information [on the 50th] until up just about right now and all I can say to you is, we’re discussing things. That’s a total exclusive! Even yesterday I was saying ‘I have heard nothing.’”

Perhaps due the BBC’s spoiler police not being happy, Barrowman quickly followed up on Twitter: “I didn’t say in what capacity or what medium so stay calm and carry on.”

Meanwhile, Arthur Darvill was asked by Digital Spy about Rory possibly returning and they quote him as saying “never say never.”

He adds: “I’m so busy at the moment that I don’t know if I’d be able to. But I’m very loyal to Doctor Who – I saw Steven Moffat recently and I think he’s brilliant. He’s one of those people that if he ever asked me to do anything, I’d do it.”

doctorwhotv.cu.uk

Sesqua

Lebt noch
Ok planet of the gigants gesehen.
Is schon mal schneller erzählt.
Das Setdesign gefällt mir hier gut.
Susan nervt noch immer. Aber ich will immer noch das sie in der 50th anny wieder auftaucht :smile:

Die Story selbst ist unterhaltsam.

Liebling ich habe die Kinder geschrumpft in. Doctor who
Manier :smile:

Clive77

Serial Watcher
Ach ja, die Susan und Planet of the Giants. Die nächste Folge wird Dir wieder mehr Spaß bereiten. Ist schon ein kleines Highlight in der zweiten Staffel. :squint:

Sesqua

Lebt noch
Die Dalek Invasion.
Da gabs doch auch den Film dann. Muss ich dann nach der Folge mir ansehn.
2x02a schau ich grad.
It's forbidden to dump bodies into the river.
Und Dann stürzt sich ein halb fertiger cyberman ins Wasser. :check:

Clive77

Serial Watcher
Sesqua schrieb:
Die Dalek Invasion.
Da gabs doch auch den Film dann. Muss ich dann nach der Folge mir ansehn.
2x02a schau ich grad.
It's forbidden to dump bodies into the river.
Und Dann stürzt sich ein halb fertiger cyberman ins Wasser. :check:
Das war doch kein Cyberman. :nene: Bis die aufkreuzen, dauert's noch...
Hast Du die Folge durchgehalten und die Geschichte zu Ende gesehen? Sind ja durchaus ein paar Längen drin. Der Film zur Folge ist da eine angenehme Zusammenfassung. :squint:
Die besten Folgen der zweiten Staffel sind - wie ich finde - "The Chase", "The Space Museum" und "The Time Meddler". Aber bis dahin dauert's noch etwas...

Oben