GI Joe 2: Die Abrechnung ~ The Rock [Kritik]

Schneebauer

Targaryen
Ich finde eigentl. nur das Timing unter aller Sau. Die brauchen mir nicht weis machen, dass ihnen das alles erst 4 Wochen vor Kinostart einfällt.

Shins

Da saß ich gerade im Kino in Spiderman und was lief davor? Richtig, ein Trailer von G.I. Joe :blink: Also dachte ich mir: "Welches Datum steht da wohl am Ende? Immer noch der 28. Juni, was ziemlich lächerlich wäre. Oder tatsächlich schon der März 2013?" Es war: Der 19.7.2012... Habe ich was verpasst? Sollte der nicht ursprünglich schon im Juni kommen? Was soll dieser Juli-Termin? Ein ganz altes Datum? Ein Zwischenschritt? Paramount, ihr verwirrt mich!!!

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
NEWS
Regisseur John Chu hofft, noch ein paar Szenen neu drehen zu dürfen um den 3D Effekt zu verbessern.

“I’m trying to convince them to give me a couple days to do a couple of enhancements. But as of right now, we’ll see what they let me do. I really want to shoot some of the sections in 3-D to give it that edge… But we’ll see if time permits, and they’re down to do that.”

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...oes-3d-conversion-and-masters-of-the-universe

H

Harvey Dent

Paramount wird sich freuen :ugly:

Der erste spielte schon sein Budget nicht an den Kinokassen ein und der zweite kostet jetzt schon, laut Wiki, 10 Millionen $ mehr (ka. ob da die 3D Konvertierung von ~10-15 (hab da mal so was gehört) Millionen schon bei ist) und dann mag John Chu noch paar Szenen nachdrehen?

Macht einem zudem keine große Hoffnungen auf die 3D Qualität, wenn der Regisseur gerne Nachdrehs hätte.

Hazuki

zieht keine Aggro
Gefällt mir immernoch sehr. Wird zwar sicherlich ein übertriebener Action-Overkill aber ich mag sowas. :wink:

brawl 56

Ich bin auf 13 Sternen zum Tode verurteilt!
Hab total vergessen, dass Willis ja Joe Colton spielt...
Man, ich mag den Film endlich endlich mal sehen... -.-"

Skylynx

Neues Poster:
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/270080_10151107688641503_15056615_n.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...99689406503.350519.83425706502&type=1&theater

Laufzeit laut Produzent Lorenzo DiBonaventura ca. 104 Minuten
I just interviewed the Wachowskis on the phone for thirty minutes, I ran out of time, but that was my next question. But I do want to ask you, speaking of 3D, GI Joe, early next year, did you guys reshoot stuff? Did you just do a Titanic like post-conversion?

DI BONAVENTURA: We did like Titanic, yeah. We learned a lot about 3D—I personally learned a lot about 3D in Transformers. The conversion part of the 3D process is night and day, you know, every three, four months it’s better than it was before. It’s amazing how fast that thing has changes. And originally we didn’t really have the time or the resources to try to figure out how to shoot it in 3D in the time frame that we were originally talking about, you know, starting in August and releasing in…what was our original release date?

June, July?

DI BONAVENTURA: June, yeah it was late June. So this delay has allowed us to go at it now. And Jon [Chu] has some sequences that are really, there’s a phenomenal- for GI Joe fans it’s going to be one of the really great scenes for them, because there’s a fight between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in a hallway that is so perfect for 3D I can’t tell you. It’s going to be like one of the coolest fights ever in 3D, because there’s so much about it that’s dynamic. That’s going to be really fun. And you know people have seen bits and pieces of the Himalayan sort of rock climbing thing, that’s- it’s almost 3D without having turned into 3D, so I can’t wait to see that. That one’s going to be like what the hell?

How long is the movie? Do you know or remember?

DI BONAVENTURA: It’s been a long time since I’ve really thought about it.

I’m just curious if it was like a ninety minute movie or a two hour movie?

DI BONAVENTURA: No, no, it’s neither. I want to say its 105 minutes, 104 maybe, and it’s somewhere in there, it’s right around the middle.

I remember I was invited to the junket in Dallas, and for me it was so last minute, the 3d post conversion, for you were you sort of like, “Wait what? We’re going to do this? What?”

DI BONAVENTURA: It was definitely, when you’re planning yourself all towards one direction, you know, you definitely go, “Whoa, what the hell?” But the second- you know, look, here’s a sort of simple way for me to look at things. If the studio wants to spend money on making your movie better, let them.

Yes, exactly.

DI BONAVENTURA: I find it hilarious when people fight that, you know? I’m like, “Great, you want to spend a lot of money and try to make our movie a bigger success? Okay! That sounds good. ” And Jon got that too, you know? The first moment you’re sort of going, “Whoa! Uhhh, wait. Oh, ok, great, let’s do that. ”

The Titanic post-conversion is nothing short of jaw-dropping, and I’m curious because Cameron spent like a year, 18 million dollars, like just really went to town on it. I’m basically curious can fans really look forward to something really cool with this 3D conversion?

DI BONAVENTURA: Well look, everybody’s been burned by bad 3D conversion right? It’s not- you know, without having seen it, it’s hard for me to sit here and say, “Yes, it looks great!” You know? I haven’t seen it. We know we’re doing it with a really good house, we have enough time to get it done where were not racing to do it in a way that, you know, conversion really has a lot do with how much time you spend on it, and it has a lot to do with the experience of the house that you’re doing it with. I think we’re going to come out with a really good 3D product, I think people are going to be wowed by it. Paramount’s certainly spending the money and we’re certainly working hard on it.
Q=Collider

The Rock bei Twitter:
http://starblight.de/beta/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rock.png

Und neuer Trailer komtm demnächst mit 1.40 Minuten Laufzeit
Q=Hisstank

Shins

Na schaut mal, wer da plötzlich wieder als Hauptdarsteller dabei ist :ugly: Die scheinen ja echt nochmal den halben Film neu gedreht zu haben...

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
@Shins: Kann ich mir nicht vorstellen. Vielleicht ein neuer Side-Plot mit ihm? Oder aber nur als plötzlich doch nicht toter im Finale dabei, um den Tag zu retten. Mehr glaube ich nicht.

Shins

Ja gut, "der halbe Film" war dann auch etwas übertrieben. Aber es ist ja schon eindeutig, in welche Richtung die Änderungen gehen. Ich hoffe nur, es passt auch noch alles zusammen...

Diego de la Vega

Not Yet Rated
Das kann man in der Tat nur hoffen. Aber mal davon ab,
die Hauptfigur aus dem ersten Teil zu töten,
war ohnehin nicht der Weisheit letzter Schluss. Es mag zwar die neue Bedrohung klar machen, wertet aber auch die aus dem ersten Film ab. Mal sehen ob es hier tatsächlich Neuerungen gibt, und nicht doch nur auf Szenen vor dem Überfall hinausläuft.

Shins

Gebe dir in allen Punkten vollkommen recht. Hoffen wir das beste für den Film. Denn ich habe noch nicht die Hoffnung aufgegeben, einen kurzweiligen Spaß-Actioner zu bekommen :smile:

Dr.WalterJenning

Düsterer Beherrscher
Ich schliesse mich mal Shins und Diego an. Der erste Teil hat mir aufgrund der comiclastigen, überzogenen Action, Gestaltung und Darstellung sehr gut gefallen, weshalb ich mir Teil 2 nur zu gerne, wenn auch nicht unbedingt in FrieDie, ansehen werde. Vom Cliffhanger am Ende mal ganz zu schweigen... :biggrin:

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
Sieht das nur so aus, oder ist Brunos Hals bisschen sehr lang, bzw sein Kopf arg klein?

Und klar, dass der Film jetzt MIT DEM STAR AUS MAGIC MIKE beworben wird.

Oben