Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen [Kritik]

Mestizo

Got Balls of Steel
Wer hier ein wenig laenger im Forum unterwegs ist, wird sich an die teils kuriosen Thread-Untertitel nicht weiter wundern. Wir haben beispielsweise noch den Kristllnorbert hier. :ugly:

H

hamster

KLINGT SAU GUT WENN ES DENN SO IST!
@ SNOGARD: LIES SEITE 42( ERKLÄRUNG FÜR DIE ABKÜRZUNGEN) :bye: PS : BIST KEIN HORST!! PASSIERT JEDEM MAL!!!! :wink:

Highjacker

Transformer
Michael Bay
Hey everyone. Back from Egypt and Jordan - we had a wonderful shoot over there. I will miss the crew they were an amazing bunch of people and a lot of fun.

I'm stuck in the edit room up to my eye balls - also finished producing Friday the 13th and The Unborn - coming out the after the new year. Our Trailer for Transformer you have been asking about - First there will be a teaser poster soon after the new year, and the teaser trailer will be out either in the theaters early Feb. or on the Superbowl. Cannot decide yet. I'm going to release some set stills on this site in a few weeks. I'll keep you informed. Going back to do more selects now from my portable avid that I take home from work. It's late, see you

:heul: :heul: :heul:

fNx

Original von Highjacker
Michael Bay
Hey everyone. Back from Egypt and Jordan - we had a wonderful shoot over there. I will miss the crew they were an amazing bunch of people and a lot of fun.

I'm stuck in the edit room up to my eye balls - also finished producing Friday the 13th and The Unborn - coming out the after the new year. Our Trailer for Transformer you have been asking about - First there will be a teaser poster soon after the new year, and the teaser trailer will be out either in the theaters early Feb. or on the Superbowl. Cannot decide yet. I'm going to release some set stills on this site in a few weeks. I'll keep you informed. Going back to do more selects now from my portable avid that I take home from work. It's late, see you

:heul: :heul: :heul:

HrHr.. bei dem Quote von M.Bay muss ich an die Homestory von Uwe Boll denken... die unzensierte Version.....

Jay

hauptsache bereits gesehen
Teammitglied
Na, Visiting Uwe Boll :wink:

NEWS

Hier gibt es übrigens die ersten Bilder aus dem Film zu sehen... auch wenn sie ziemlich unspektakulär sind.

Oben