Doctor Who

Bambi

hat verrückte Rehkitzideen
Bleib dabei nach Amy kann /konnte es nur besser werden, genau so wie ich dabei bleib dass ich Tennant nicht mag...

General_Lee

So jetzt heute Folge 17 gesehen. Tennant gefällt mir tatsächlich so langsam. Nur sein Akzent :/
Und er spricht manchmal fast schon zu schnell für mich, auch wenn ich normalerweise beim englischen angucken 99% einwandfrei versteh

Sesqua

Lebt noch
Doctor Who hat heuer bei den NTA nichts gewonnen.

Soweit ich es über Twitter mitbekommen hab haben die Engländer DW Boykottiert.

@TomSpilsbury: I love all the 'We didn't want Doctor Who to win an award from ITV anyway' tweets that I'm seeing. Hilarious!

(Tom is der Chefredakteur vom Doctor Who Magazin)

Sesqua

Lebt noch
Question: What’s your favourite element of the new TARDIS interior?

Michael Pickwoad: This has to be the contra-rotating time rotor. It came to me when realising that all TARDIS have had a large circular feature above the console, which never actually did anything. By making it revolve it would suggest that it was computing the time co-ordinates and setting the course through time. Looking at the revolving tray in a microwave suggested the idea that if each ring supported the next on wheels fixed to the centre, then by turning one ring, the next would revolve in the reverse direction and give more of a sense of computing and conjuring up the idea of a circular slide rule.

Each ring of the rotor is divided into eighteen parts, complimenting the eighteen ribs of the TARDIS structure, and being finished in silver and furnished with Gallifreyan symbols, adds to the sense of precision.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwh...-Pickwoad-on-the-new-TARDIS-and-more-Part-One

Skylynx

Wenn die Chefetage nichts dagegen hat XD
Bereite gerade Starblight für das Special zum 50. Doctor Who Geburtstag vor und sitze schon den halben Abend vor Photoshop, daher die Idee mit den Avataren :squint:

Oben